CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15

An interesting day..

I was very tired as usual in the morning... But as I have a new haircut(done yesterday) I carefully did make -up and all this morning... =) (I'll add a pic soon of my new hair) And then off to the DC. We had art therapy today. I just loved it... We all were in a good mood as much as depressed people are in a good mood.. and I got my Gesso-painting ready... Would you like to see it? Well don't look if you don't want to see it... I'm going show it to you 'cause I myself am very pleased with the result. Altough I'm quite suprised that I used such a bright colours... Well enough with the talk... here it is...

So what do you think?

The meaning of this painting to me, is that I'm the balloon that is floating where ever the wind blows, and it's searching for it's way home... Also I thought of freedom, wouldn't it be nice to be that free...

Ok Enough about that. We did have a little water accident in the dc today, one battery blew out/got broken and water came flowing all over very strongly. It was an chaos! But we worked as a very good team and everyone helped with towels and blankets to stop the water spreading every where. Then after 10-15 mins of trying to dry up the floors blummers came and we got the situation in control... Wow! Imagine if the battery was to blew up at night and nowone was there! =-O It would've been like a pool ... Well we got it sorted and we got cheers about working as a team immediately. So we all felt pretty good when we left home.

Well now I'm writing this by the fireplace and relaxing. I thought I might try this one meditation cd today. Maybe it makes me feel good and relaxed...

0 comments: