CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28

Taking it easy...

I had a peaceful and wonderfully fussyfree Christmas. I spent it at home with my friend, eating at little and chatting and chilling. I think this is a way Christmas should be spent. Without any fuss, just a few presents( if you must) with good company and taking it easy.

Well enough about that , I had a good Christmas.


On 25th we left for a cruise to Stockholm, with 2 youngters ( 14 and 16 years) our godsons. It was their first time ever on a cruise, and this was our christmas present to them. We had a blast. We laughed a lot, the food was good, and Stockholm was vibrant as ever. So It was a good trip, too.


After that I have been totally exhausted and sleeping a lot. As I have deep depression all this has taken the juices out off me. So I decided to just chill and rest today.




Got to tell you that our cat Wilma, was slighty offended to me when we got home from the cruise. She totally ignored me, but hubby got to bamber her but not me. As the night began to fall she finally started to get nearer to me too...










First she came, quite close, to wash herself and so on...










Then I got to touch her a little ( still ignoring me)














And finally we slept side to side for 3 hours...







Ain't she something else? I love her so...

0 comments: